Planning & Designing the Service
Selecting the type of funeral, whether it’s traditional or a more unique and personalized reflection and celebration of one's life, we offer many options along with personal guidance from one of our experienced funeral planners. We will help you to choose the service which best reflects your family’s desires for a service to remember and a memory to cherish.
We offer a wide range of funeral services and support information. Whether for at-need funeral services, or to discuss any aspect of advanced planning, you can rely on a long-standing tradition of individual attention to specific wishes, customs, or religious considerations. There is a program to meet your individual wishes and means.
- We provide military honors if requested.
- We provide personal attention from a Funeral Director to the family from the first call to the completion of the funeral.
- We will guide each family through this difficult time with pressure-free options.
- Each funeral will be personalized and affordable for the family.
- We will assist families at the time of need with churches, newspapers, filing insurance forms, arranging after funeral meals, etc.
We are guided by our commitment to provide services, which are truly personalized, meaningful, and dignified to the families who have entrusted the final care of their loved ones to us. As a result, we pay close attention to every possible detail. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our families by working closely with them to individualize and personalize the funeral services.